28 July 2011

Moving blog content to Veg World

Over the next couple of weeks, I plan to move many of the pages from this blog over to my main website, Veg World. There are two reasons for this.

Firstly, Veg World is a well-established site, with a large following, and with a high ranking in Google search results. I hope that by moving the content to the site, it will be seen by more people - and especially by vegetarians in other parts of the world.

The second reason is that, by hosting the content on my own site, I will have more control over the formatting and layout.

I hope this move won't cause you any inconvenience. To make it easy for you to find the new pages, I will add an appropriate link on each of the original pages.

In the meantime, I hope you'll browse Veg World and let me know what you think of it. You can use the following links to find it:

No comments: